MEDIA RELATIONS/MARKETING INTERNSHIP
- Work closely and collaborate with upper management to design new marketing materials to be used for social media, email campaigns, the website and ballpark signage
- Assist in running all social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Assist in all promotional activities related to home games
- Assist with organization and maintenance of promotional inventory for the Game
Operations and Promotions department
- Assisting in the distribution of promotional items on game-days
- Performs other duties as assigned by upper management
- Assisting in preparing and posting game-day signage for all FUNGO home games
- Must work all Home games
- Maintain a cohesive look and feel to your work to ensure that the brand is represented
- May be required to attend player/mascot/organization appearances in the community
- This intern will help with on-field entertainment, management of in-game atmosphere,
PA announcements, customer service, and more
- Will gain experience in interviewing players, coaches, sponsors, etc
- Some work may require planning/preparing on off-days (days with no games)
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Strong professional attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and
- Preferably an individual who’s “up to date” on the latest social media trends
- Preferably experience with any photoshop app (Adobe, Canva, SuperImpose, etc.),
although we are open to those committed to learning!
The internship program offers hands-on experience in social media relations, marketing and game operations through planning and implementing promotional material throughout the 2023 season. The ideal candidate has experience or is seeking to gain experience for their career in social media account management/marketing. Interns will be expected to assist in planning and carrying out game-day activities/marketing to ensure the best possible game-day experience for fans. This internship is for outgoing, trendy, hardworking, creative individuals who want to pursue a career in sports.
Pay Rate: $10/hr
Contact Us Today!
Please fill out the contact form and leave us a message on what draws your interest to joining our team this Summer! We can't wait to connect!